Hello Guys!!! I'm here to announce the Grand opening of L2Darkside PvP server We had an open beta testing for more than one month to fix all bugs & problems specially class balance and now we are ready for the grand opening, a one full worked Pvp Server Give it a try, and join our server to experience a one Stable game play w/o lag and downtime and Unique features GRAND OPENING 8/12 Visit us and join our community! Download the Updater website http://l2darkside.info Some of our server features are listed below Server Features: --- SERVER RATE --- -XP 500x -Sp 500x -Party Xp 3x -Party Sp 3x -Adena 1000x --- CHARACTER RELATED --- -Auto Subclass - max 3 -Noblesse Status - 3rd part retail quest -Auto learn skills -Auto learn forgotten scroll skills -Certificate Skills -Buff slot 32 + 4 -Dance/Song 12 -AIO Character Buffer --- SERVER CUSTOM NPC --- -GM Shop (armor,weapon,etc) -Misc Shop -SA Manager (For adding special ability to weapon) -Pc Bang Trader -Delevel Manager -Fame Manager -Character Manager -Clan Advertiser -Top PvP/PK -Raidboss Status -Legion (Buffer) -Gabriel (Scheme Buffer) --- CUSTOM ZONE --- -Aerial Cleft (Party Zone) -Primeval Island (Party Zone/Chaotic Zone) -Hellbound -Chaotic South/North Zone -Newbie Zone --- CHAOTIC ZONE INFO --- -PvP without holding CTRL -Pk without holdin CTRL -karma players on death dont drop anything --- CURRENCY/CUSTOM ETC --- -Adena -Glittering Medal -Knight's Epaulette -Vote Token (For Fame) -Raidboss Jewel Token (gives a random jewels) --- ELEMENTS DROP LOCATION --- -Element Stones (Chaotic South/North) -Element Crystals (Hellbound only) -Element Jewels (Aerial cleft/Primeval Isle) --- ENCHANT --- -Safe Weapon Enchant = 5 -Safe Armor Enchant = 5 -Enchant Chance Weapon = 66% -Enchant Chance Armor = 66% -Enchant Chance Jewelry = 66% -Blessed Enchant Chance Weapon = 80% -Blessed Enchant Chance Armor = 80% -Blessed Enchant Chance Jewelry = 80% -Crystal Enchant Chance Weapon Warrior = 60% -Crystal Enchant Chance Weapon Mage = 40% -Crystal Enchant Chance Armor = 60% -Crystal Enchant Chance Jewelry = 60% -Enchant Chance Element Stone = 50% -Enchant Chance Element Crystal = 30% -Enchant Chance Element Jewel = 20% We are running on a dedicated server Debian OS. lets join all to make one big and great community !!!!!!